Turnkey Allergy Services for Primary Care Practitioners and Allergists Alike
Our turnkey allergy program empowers primary care physicians and non-allergists such as internists, pulmonologists, and pediatricians to generate more revenue and take their practice to new heights.
Turnkey Allergy Testing Program for Physicians
The demand for allergy testing and treatment in the U.S. today (read more) has made allergy services a greatly needed and highly lucrative opportunity for non-allergists and primary care providers. However, self-managed or multi-vendor services can become costly or burdensome—weighing heavily on overhead, resources, efficiency, and/or responsibility.
Our turnkey allergy program is specifically designed to enable primary care providers to increase bottom-line income and enhance patient care by adding ancillary allergy services to their clinical practice. We work to make the entire process simple, convenient, and stress-free, ensuring you have the support and supplies you need to test and treat your patients… and that your practice grows and thrives in the process.
Increase practice revenue and enhance patient care by partnering with Oasis Allergy Solutions for your allergy testing and immunotherapy services.
- Generate Success: Increase revenue and bottom-line income with decreased overhead costs.
- Greater Growth: Expand services and enhance patient care.
- Minimize Liability: Reduce your responsibility by purchasing allergy concentrates from our lab.
- Increase Efficiency: We can provide all the supplies and products you need, allowing you to reduce your vendor relationships to one source.
- Hassle-Free Flexibility: Only pay for products and supplies on an as-needed, pay-as-you-go basis with no contracts or production requirements — ever!
- Quality Care: All immunotherapy products are made-to-order following USP 797 laboratory practice protocols.
- We supply the skin testing kits, training, instructions, and equipment you need to provide in-office allergy testing and treatment services to your patients.
- You administer the tests and send us the completed test results form and prescription for each patient.
- We then compound patient-specific, targeted therapy for 10 weeks of subcutaneous treatment or 12 weeks of sublingual treatment. Treatment typically lasts 3-5 years.
- Only pay for supplies, equipment, and products when you need them.
Learn more about the program and get answers to frequently asked questions.
We guarantee our physician allergy services can provide all the testing and treatment products you need at an overall cost per patient that is less than a self-managed program.
Let Us Prove It To You.
Schedule a free initial consultation to tell us about your practice and learn how our physician allergy program can increase your annual revenue while optimizing patient care.
Let Us Prove It To You.
Schedule a free initial consultation to tell us about your practice and learn how our physician allergy program can increase your annual revenue.